Medical gas systems play a vital role in keeping us healthy. They are truly essential healthcare infrastructure and must be meticulously maintained according to strict regulatory standards.
In this context, designing, implementing, and managing medical gas systems is a complex operational challenge.
Messer’s medical gas services can help.
You take care of your patients. We’ll take care of your medical gas needs.
Keep reading below to learn more about how we can help manage medical gas systems, keep them supplied with medical gas, and provide comprehensive support services.
Medical Gas Delivery
Messer has experience providing healthcare organizations with a consistent supply of a variety of essential medical gasses:
- Bulk Medical Oxygen for Healthcare Providers
- Bulk Medical Nitrogen for Dermatology Offices
- Liquid Helium for MRI’s
- Excimer Laser Gases for Laser Vision Correction
Comprehensive Medical Gas Services
Messer’s “Design, Build, Provide” platform includes key capabilities healthcare facilities needed to effectively manage a medical gas system according to current best practices.
- Proven Implementation Services: design, turnkey installation, and project management for code-compliant medical gas systems.
- Preventive Maintenance: proactive maintenance practices enhance ROI for medical gas systems by supporting reliability and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Regular Inspections, Testing, and Certification: regular checks help protect patients and promote regulatory compliance.
- Equipment Acquisition and Installation: Messer offers the experience and industry relationships needed to support the cost-effective acquisition of medical gas equipment and replacement parts.
Learn How Messer Provided Loma Linda University Medical Center with a Bulk Medical Oxygen Station Specially Designed for High Seismic Activity
A Trusted Medical Oxygen Supplier
The COVID-19 pandemic vividly demonstrates the importance of a proactive medical gas supplier.Messer’s medical oxygen supply network is supported by more than 30 production facilities and transport hubs and our National Operations Center (NOC), which provides around-the-clock service coverage, support, remote monitoring via telemetry systems, and emergency response plans.
Learn More About Messer Medical Oxygen Here
Messer’s COVID 19 Response
Due to the pandemic, Messer observed skyrocketing oxygen demand at hospitals, with many showing increases of 500% or more above baseline use. In response, Messer took aggressive actions and developed new solutions, which allowed Messer to provide increased medical oxygen supply to hospitals for this critical respiratory product. Actions included:
- Implementing a national monitoring program to help identify hospitals where bulk oxygen usage approached equipment capacity limits.
- Deploying temporary oxygen supply trailers from Messer’s strategic reserve on short notice to provide supplemental capacity to its healthcare customers experiencing a surge in demand.
- Providing bulk equipment capacity assessments so hospitals could assess patient treatment capability.
- Proactively communicating with customers to create awareness and remove supply chain bottlenecks.