- Aerospace & Defense
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Fabrication
- Pharma & Biotech
- Rubber & Plastics
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper
- Petrochemicals & Refining
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Our customers can count on support at every stage of the solution lifecycle – from the initial assessment to installation of a gas supply scheme that is tailored to individual needs.
Specific services include:
- Short-term and temporary supply of dosing and flow-control equipment
- Consultancy on the appropriate O₂/CO₂ flow to reach your desired treatment results
- Sizing, installation and maintenance of both the gas supply system as well as the dosing and flow-control system
- Comprehensive training on the equipment and gas handling
To provide the best service, we have local teams in more than 100 countries, dedicated to meeting each market’s needs by combining the hands-on insights of a regional team with the know-how and reach of a global organization. Our water treatment professionals receive regular training, and our teams partner with other industry players and research hubs to ensure we understand what is truly relevant for plant operators and remain at the forefront of advances in technology.
Customer-inspired culture of innovation
At our water treatment laboratories in Munich (Germany), Aalesund (Norway) and Shanghai (China), our customers can experience our technology innovations first hand.
Would you like to know more about our services or supply schemes?Contact our team