- Air Pollution Control
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Whether you are looking for a process to eliminate odors, treat volatile fatty acids, remove micro-pollutants, achieve optimal biological oxygen demand, control wastewater or raw water pH or water remineralization, Messer can support you with a range of application technologies engineered to deliver the best results in a cost-effective way.
At Messer, we have implemented hundreds of projects globally, ranging from wastewater to drinking water applications, surface water and process water. Our SOLVOX® technologies will support your plant aerobic treatment needs, whereas the SOLVOCARB® line offers a diversity of solutions for neutralization and remineralization with carbon dioxide. We also design and deliver oxygen supply schemes and oxygen recycle schemes for ozone generation, which can help you save up to 60% of oxygen.
More information about our solutions can be found in the following sections:
Do you need more information about our Solutions?