- Air Pollution Control
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Oxidations performed in the heterogeneous gas phase of fixed or fluidized bed reactors are widely used for production of bulk chemicals.
Molecular oxygen is the predominant oxidative agent used in these reaction steps. Dependent on the applied process either; air (e. g. for production of maleic or phthalic anhydride), oxygen enriched air (e. g. for production of acrylonitrile) or pure oxygen (e. g. for production of vinylacetate) can be used as a gaseous oxidant.
Fluidized bed oxidations are often operated by means of oxidation air, because of its high nitrogen content, it provides an effective fluidizing gas stream for solid particles.
The addition of pure oxygen to the oxidation air or the direct oxygen injection into the reactor can reveal considerable benefits to the customer:
- Higher plant capacity
- Backup of air compression
- Relief of waste gas treatment
- Enhanced flexibility of plant operation.
In addition, the realization of such an oxygen system comes along with remarkable low investment costs.
We offer the optimum solution regarding process knowledge, equipment and gas supply systems.