- Air Pollution Control
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The atmosphere within process areas - for example in reactors - can be efficiently and cost-effectively purged of oxygen and moisture at start-up or shut-down with nitrogen (GAN).
Filling and rinsing the processor with the dry gas is fully controllable. No pumps are needed so the risk of sparks and ignition or cross contamination is eliminated.
What's more, the use of nitrogen ensures 'no reaction' either with the substance previously stored or with what is still to come.
Safety has the highest priority
Our unique Safety System provides a secure platform for evaluating the flammability properties of a great number of gases, vapors or mixtures.
PC-based software enables our application engineers to show you how to reduce shutdown and start-up time.
We are your partner for safe, reliable and cost-effective solutions with:
- Safety analysis with our Safety System
- Carrying out tests and economic analysis
- Working out a tailored problem solution
- Selecting an economic inert gas supply dependent on the required purity standards of the process
- Inerting hardware supply, installation and start up.