New cryogenic chilling systems can help processors improve production, appearance and yield in mixer/blenders and even kettles. They also may offer hygienic design for easier cleaning and improved food safety.
Advanced chilling systems that inject a liquid cryogen into the bottom of a mixer/blender or kettle may deliver 20 to 40% more chilling efficiency than other chilling approaches.
In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
- The scientific advantages of cryogenic bottom-injection (BI) chilling systems
- The new range of foods that can be processed with advanced BI
- Principles for evaluating the hygienic design of new chilling equipment
- Elements of matching the BI chilling system to the food process
- Important considerations for purchase and installation